I am running so behind with my 2011 spring/summer project, but here is what I hope to get accomplished:
- Air suspension – this is what I wanted for the last 3 years so I decided to make it happen for this year. I am not too familiar with air kits so there is a lot of research that needs to get done in a short period of time. Before I get myself into anything I have to know as much as I can about it.
- Redo wheels – This was on my list last year, but since they were next to perfection with only minor scratches not really visible to most ppl other than myself I decideded it was not urgent.
- Redo trunk for display – Last year I did my trunk over with a clean back-wall and fully carpeted to match the rest of the trunk and I still had access to my spare tire. Since my trunk will have all these equipments (air tanks, compressors, subs) I might as well add Plexiglas to fancy it up a notch – Theme will remain the same Clean and Elegant.
- Replace faded chrome trims around car.
- Repaint rubber underneath door and single paint chip on hood.
- Fully detail exterior and interior.